You do not need to use the services of a Claims Management Company like Money Management Team. You can contact the lender directly for free and if they are no longer trading, you can contact the Financial Services Compensation Scheme providing it falls within their remit. The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted free of charge, if you have approached your lender first and wish for them to review your case. You also have the right to seek further advice from other legal firms or consumer organisations, subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made

Cookie Policy