You do not need to use the services of a Claims Management Company like Money Management Team. You can contact the lender directly for free and if they are no longer trading, you can contact the Financial Services Compensation Scheme providing it falls within their remit. The Financial Ombudsman Service can be contacted free of charge, if you have approached your lender first and wish for them to review your case. You also have the right to seek further advice from other legal firms or consumer organisations, subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made


Subject Access Request

If you wish to request a copy of all information that Money Management Team hold on file for you, you will need to complete a Subject Access Request.

Click Here to download the Form

Please download the form, complete and return to us with proof of ID (this can be a copy). Acceptable identification includes:

Driving Licence


If you provide your passport, we do require proof of address. Acceptable documents include:

Bank/Credit Card/Store Card/Loan Statement – dated within the last 3 months

Utility Bill – dated within the last 3 months

Please return the form and proof of ID/address to;

FAO: Data Protection Office

Money Management Team,

Unit D Ribban Court,

20 Dallam Lane,



Or you can email this to us at [email protected]

From the date we receive your Subject Access Request, we have 1 month to process and send you this information. This may be extended by a further 2 months where necessary if the request is complex and we will advise you if this is the case.

If you have any queries You can contact us free by calling 0800 103 2631.